Home | About Inner Mongolia | Living Guide | FAQ | Search Engine | My Chinajob    
·The Invitation of Inner Mongolia ‘Prairie Excellence’ Cooperation and Exchange Meeting of Advanced Talents&Innovation and Entrepreneurship Week
The search results of Golden Smart contain resumes of renowned experts, researchers, professors, chief executives and other high-level overseas talents from abroad
    FAQ   << Back
        How do I get a visa, work permit and travel permission to work in China? (Consulate in your country)

To live and work in China long-term (up to one year or more), the teacher should enter China on a "Z" work visa. The "Z" visa requires a Letter of Invitation from the host institution stating that you will be working for them and will be their responsibility while in China. "F" visas, with a Letter of Invitation, are acceptable for a one-semester (6-month) stay.

TEFL Training | China.org.cn | SAFEA | eBeijing | Evaluation System for Foreign Experts | eChinacities.com | CCTV International | CRI | ChinaDaily | CSI | China Tours | Chinese Gov.Portal Website | Beijing Review | 
  About Us        |        Services        |        My Chinajob        |        FAQ        |        Living in China    |         top
Free Page Rank Tool © Copyright : Information Research Center of International Talent, SAFEA 1998-2007 Registered Number:京ICP证050780号