Home | About Inner Mongolia | Living Guide | FAQ | Search Engine | My Chinajob    
·The Invitation of Inner Mongolia ‘Prairie Excellence’ Cooperation and Exchange Meeting of Advanced Talents&Innovation and Entrepreneurship Week
The search results of Golden Smart contain resumes of renowned experts, researchers, professors, chief executives and other high-level overseas talents from abroad
    FAQ   << Back
        Can I bring my funiture?

Personal items can be shipped into the country. Depending on the items, there may be a duty/tax assigned through Customs. Because most teachers come into China for a 10-month stay, they do not “import” furniture or items. A person can purchase almost anything in China. If a person purchases an antique or a piece of registered art, they must have a certificate authenticating the piece and the purchase to produce when going through Customs at exit. A person cannot export items for re-sale elsewhere, since that constitutes a business and the person would need to have a business license to do so. Many times, if a purchase is made at an art center, the center will package the item and ship it. This takes care of Customs difficulties. Much depends on the size of the purchase.

TEFL Training | China.org.cn | SAFEA | eBeijing | Evaluation System for Foreign Experts | eChinacities.com | CCTV International | CRI | ChinaDaily | CSI | China Tours | Chinese Gov.Portal Website | Beijing Review | 
  About Us        |        Services        |        My Chinajob        |        FAQ        |        Living in China    |         top
Free Page Rank Tool © Copyright : Information Research Center of International Talent, SAFEA 1998-2007 Registered Number:京ICP证050780号